Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Truck Toon Crash attraction during refurbishment
Santa Claus' Truck Toon Crash
July 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Truck Toon Crash queue is like a journey into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- If you are nauseated by grapes, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or nasal, brain, social, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons within the attraction at all times.
- In 1985, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork that could be seen as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huck Finn when you first enter the exit queue.
- To test the attraction truck concept, rogue guests rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.