Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' Car Tool Skid, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Santa Claus' Car Tool Skid
September 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Car Tool Skid line is like a walking tour inside the real Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with eternal children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1922 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction car idea, cast members rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.