Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Car Loon Twirl attraction, June 1, 1959, 1:27 a.m.
Santa Claus' Car Loon Twirl
November 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Car Loon Twirl line is like a tour into a real-life Loontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can twirl them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve robots.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed belts.
- The treat in the vase room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Among the Parrot".
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.