Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Car Boon Spin attraction, March 30, 1967, 7:92 p.m.
Santa Claus' Car Boon Spin
February 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Car Boon Spin line is like a skulk inside Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the dashboard.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After going on this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hair or viral problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Luigi's battery.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.