Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Santa Claus' BMW Toon Spin attraction during refurbishment
Santa Claus' BMW Toon Spin
November 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' BMW Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the vessels.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.