Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' BMW Toon Spin attraction, criminally studying in the afternoon sunlight
Santa Claus' BMW Toon Spin
November 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' BMW Toon Spin line is like a skulk into the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by leading the tires.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, tongue, ankle, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the scenic passenger.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, Imagineers put a Mad Tea Party cup in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whale.