Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Cycle Toon Slide attraction at a distance
Samuel Clemens' Cycle Toon Slide
October 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Samuel Clemens' Cycle Toon Slide line is like a tour into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can slide them by feeding the wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Merlin Jones autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location near which a reference to Hercules can be seen.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running an unwilling guest in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.