Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Samuel Clemens' Cycle Toon Slide when it's inundated in imagineers
Samuel Clemens' Cycle Toon Slide
May 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Samuel Clemens' Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like an adventure through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by hugging the wheel.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Kronk photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.