Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Car Tour Spin attraction at night
Samuel Clemens' Car Tour Spin
July 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Samuel Clemens' Car Tour Spin queue is like an adventure across the back alley's of Tourtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are allergic to seats, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, runny makeup, or spinal, liver, elbow, personal, neck, or brain complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.