Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Car Doom Spin train as seen from the top of Epcot
Samuel Clemens' Car Doom Spin
August 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Samuel Clemens' Car Doom Spin line is like a jaunt through Doomtown. The train cars are designed to look like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the dashboard.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Before going on this train, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Dumbo photo place.
- This is the only popular train in this location near which a reference to John Lasseter can be experienced.
- To test the train car concept, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.