Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl
December 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction's building actually is hidden beside the berm.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers installed a Splash Mountain log on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.