Massive Funicelloland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, fabulously boring in the afternoon sunlight
Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl
November 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can twirl them by overlapping the steering wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain themed nuts.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Pig of Grand Canyon.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Funicelloland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your courtesy.