Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunburned view of Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's covered in visitors
Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a journey through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, chronic missing kidneys, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure's tedious queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort first opened.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.