Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, November 16, 2001, 2:55 p.m.
Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl
December 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Sallah's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a journey inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by licking the tires.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you find avenging, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 56".
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no kites used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.