Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Limo Toon Rotate dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Rudyard Kipling's Limo Toon Rotate
March 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Rudyard Kipling's Limo Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour inside Toontown. The dark ride limos are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by turning the headlights.
- If you are put off by children, then you have no business riding this dark ride.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or inner ear, chin, bowel, or elbow issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- In 1967, this dark ride was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be seen as sexist.
- To test the dark ride limo idea, cast members tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.