Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Rudyard Kipling's Car Boon Hula, a favorite train of Dale
Rudyard Kipling's Car Boon Hula
June 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Rudyard Kipling's Car Boon Hula queue is like a walking tour into Boontown. The train cars are just like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this train alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Because this is a single train, guests are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- Gus originally intended for this train to showcase live sons.
- To test the train car design, Imagineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.