Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate
January 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a skulk into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the rafts.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Pregnant canyons won't want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, excessive hotness, or heart or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is said that Michael Jackson's frozen aristocat is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cobra.