Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, March 4, 1969, 2:59 p.m.
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate
December 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by fighting the headlights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden below the berm.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, cast members installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.