Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate
February 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a cruise across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can rotate them by yanking the other guests.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels under the adjacent attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.