Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash
September 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 82".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The letters in "Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash" can be scrambled to spell "R'eorci Nlolr Cssey Actml Onh."
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.