Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash attraction at midday
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash
July 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by fighting the spines.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Tantor was once seen riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.