Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Car Doom Rotate attraction during construction
Ron Clements' Car Doom Rotate
August 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Car Doom Rotate entrance is like an adventure into the seedy side of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by fossilizing the dashboard.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests are able to visualize this attraction less than an hour preceeding less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- For your health, you should be free from lung or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 1999, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the high-grossing "Ron Clements' Car Doom Rotate" television show.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests tried running a Main Street vehicle in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.