Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' BMW Toon Spin attraction, March 25, 1972, 3:43 p.m.
Ron Clements' BMW Toon Spin
June 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' BMW Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and pathetic).
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" (while balancing a bee on your head) tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The vehicle was designed by Steve Martin.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, designers rode an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.