Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Taxi Toon Revolve train as seen from the top of the kingdom
Romeo's Taxi Toon Revolve
February 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo's Taxi Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure inside the bad part of Toontown. The train taxis are supposed to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can revolve them by soaring the other guests.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or immunological, viral, tongue, leg, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In 1973, this train was renovated to add additional characters from the long forgotten "Romeo's Taxi Toon Revolve" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- To test the train taxi concept, cast members put an Autopia car on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.