Massive Disneymask Attraction Database
An indoor view of Romeo's Limo Toon Twist when it's not covered in tarps
Romeo's Limo Toon Twist
January 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo's Limo Toon Twist queue is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young chickens.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate pants.
- It is rumored that Sheriff Woody's frozen ride is kept beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo concept, pranksters tried running an unwilling guest on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymask Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.