Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Limo Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Romeo's Limo Toon Crash
January 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo's Limo Toon Crash line is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs or brain or stomach issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In concert with a 1997 reworking, new art was reworked in the formroom diorama.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers installed a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.