Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Cycle Toon Crash show, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Romeo's Cycle Toon Crash
June 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a walking tour through the bad part of Toontown. The show cycles are made to look like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can crash them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a counterfeit mother.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Show is closed for installation of holiday overlay from sunrise until perhaps February 3 (or something like that).
- The top of Romeo's Cycle Toon Crash can be viewed from as far away as Planet Zurg.
- To test the show cycle concept, rogue guests put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.