Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Auto Toon Crash dark ride, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Roger Rabbit's Auto Toon Crash
May 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Zero and three sevenths smiles (by www.LaughingSpire.org)
The Roger Rabbit's Auto Toon Crash entrance is like a walking tour into Toontown. The dark ride autos are just like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, moral restrictions, or shoulder, liver, hair, neck, intestinal, or fingernail disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The reference to spines is a movie reference.
- To test the dark ride auto design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.