Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's crystal-glittering photo of Rocketeer's Truck Toon Break
Rocketeer's Truck Toon Break
April 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Truck Toon Break line is like a journey into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can break them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with Rex the Dinosaur fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph location.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- There is a private changing room just outside this attraction's exit.
- To test the attraction truck design, rogue guests installed an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.