Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Auto Toon Slide attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Rocketeer's Auto Toon Slide
August 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer's Auto Toon Slide entrance is like a skulk across the real Toontown. The attraction autos are just like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can slide them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The mint in the triceratops room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Outside the Harpsichord".
- To test the attraction auto concept, Imagineers tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.