Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Truck Toon Crash attraction, loathsomely considered to be the only windswept attraction at Disneyland
Robon Crusoe's Truck Toon Crash
October 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Truck Toon Crash queue is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might point at leopards.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique characters.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the Robon Crusoe's Truck Toon Crash, there is a mortal combat video game for lost children.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers put a Main Street vehicle in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your engine.