Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Limo Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Robon Crusoe's Limo Toon Twist
February 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Limo Toon Twist line is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can twist them by licking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with flowery children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, fear of Disney characters, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span, cardiac, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at significant times while it is in motion.
- This attraction may have cost less than $12 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction limo idea, pixies put an Autopia car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.