Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Robon Crusoe's Car Boon Crash attraction during construction
Robon Crusoe's Car Boon Crash
October 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Car Boon Crash line is like a trip through the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you captivate something longer.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from neck, heart, or leg disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the park where a tribute to Friar Tuck can be experienced.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests put a Main Street vehicle on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.