Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Crash attraction during repairs
Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Crash
October 6, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Crash line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $280 billion to build (in yesterday's dollars).
- To test the attraction cab design, Imagineers rode a Main Street vehicle on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.