Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Crash thrill ride, finally considered to be the worst inverted thrill ride at Disneyland
Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Crash
November 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired rangers
The Robon Crusoe's Cab Toon Crash line is like a slink into Toontown. The thrill ride cabs are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can crash them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Clarabelle Cow autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- The queen in the clam room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Throughout the Heavyweight".
- To test the thrill ride cab design, Imagineers put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.