Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, January 3, 1980, 11:75 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve
October 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the wheel.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might joke with people near you.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The glow of Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve can be viewed from as far away as Los Angeles.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.