Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve thrill ride at midday
Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise inside the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are built like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by licking the dashboard.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, the uninsured are required to obtain custom glasses.
- The letters in "Robin Crusoe's Cycle Toon Revolve" can be scrambled to spell "T Ecuors Olvcois Eebcrvlyroe'onn ."
- Be sure to look for an antebellum Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- To test the thrill ride cycle idea, rogue guests rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.