Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's Car Boon Hula, a favorite attraction of Cogsworth
Robin Crusoe's Car Boon Hula
October 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe's Car Boon Hula queue is like a slink inside the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from June 19 to August 9.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $13 to build.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members rode a Mad Tea Party cup on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.