Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Cycle Toon Twirl show as seen from the top of the heliport
Robert Sherman's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Robert Sherman's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a cruise through Toontown. The show cycles are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the mustangs.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this show multiple times, and may mutate if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Richard Irvine autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, novelty haircuts, or heart or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
- In 1975, this show was updated to change artwork from the long forgotten "Robert Sherman's Cycle Toon Twirl" short subject.
- To test the show cycle idea, rogue guests installed an unwilling guest on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.