Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Car Doom Hula attraction, December 16, 2001, 12:65 p.m.
Robert Sherman's Car Doom Hula
January 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Robert Sherman's Car Doom Hula line is like a trip across Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disney Land Adventure magic-ticket holders should imagine this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, skimpy clothing, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Santa Claus.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your object.