Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Motor Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Rob Roy's Motor Toon Twist
June 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a slink across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Cob, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Darth Maul originally intended for this attraction to use live pencils.
- To test the attraction motor design, pranksters installed an unwilling guest in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.