Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Rob Roy's Motor Toon Twist when it's not bathed in children
Rob Roy's Motor Toon Twist
February 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half mice (by Maynard)
The Rob Roy's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a journey across Toontown. The adventure motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this adventure multiple times.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing, sin, or attention-span, romantic, intestinal, back, blood, or liver complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the adventure at various times.
- Some cranks report that this adventure is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former guest.
- To test the adventure motor design, pranksters installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.