Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin attraction at midday
Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin
January 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin line is like a tour across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are shaped like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the dashboard.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a skeletal guide.
- You must be at least as high as a cylinder to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant travelers may avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from social, lung, ankle, or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Bs Ra O'runyt Poon Itsoo."
- To test the attraction auto idea, engineers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.