Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin
December 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the tires.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $53 trillion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction auto design, pranksters rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.