Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cute view of Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin when it's not bathed in children
Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin
May 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin entrance is like a trip inside Toontown. The adventure autos are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the other guests.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a climatic cockatoo.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride with a parent.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, sin, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- On its last year before closing permanently, the Rob Roy's Auto Toon Spin barely was borded up.
- To test the adventure auto concept, rogue guests rode a Main Street vehicle on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=769974: "immense shape" illegal function