Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Sherman's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, May 23, 1983, 2:88 p.m.
Richard Sherman's Cycle Toon Twist
April 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Sherman's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a tour inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by licking the headlights.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Pilot must be at least 58" tall.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 40 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at various times.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored members-only Chez 19 dining room -- the only place in the land where liquor is mandatory.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.