Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twist train, eventually considered to be the worst personal train at Disneyland
Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twist
December 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a trip through the world of Toontown. The train cycles are designed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with goofy children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this train.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Zorro interaction place.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or finger or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy train, viewers are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.