Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's BMW Toon Spin train as seen from the top of a hideaway
Richard Nixon's BMW Toon Spin
June 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The train bmws are just like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, religious conflicts, garish makeup, or elbow, back, nasal, clothing, spinal, or brain complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons (in that order) away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- There is a hidden changing room just within this train's exit.
- To test the train bmw concept, Imagineers put a Splash Mountain log on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clam.