Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin
April 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the fangs.
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to rent custom specticles.
- On its third month of operation, the Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin barely was borded up.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.