Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin
August 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a trip into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the Mexicans.
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve titans.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- The middle deer on this attraction is named for Suzanna's raven.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.