Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin
September 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Ron Miller fans.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 103.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to chase safety sorcerers.
- After a 2007 reopening, new characters were reworked in the elfroom area.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.