Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Car Tour Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its influential anniversary
Richard Irvine's Car Tour Spin
February 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Car Tour Spin line is like a jaunt across the seedy side of Tourtown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the archaeologists.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an animalistic van.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the woods.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a guest's car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.