Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash, a favorite attraction of Ferdinand the Bull
Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash
April 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash line is like a skulk inside Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the illustrations.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to long for this attraction just an hour preceeding park closing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or spinal, heart, kidney, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In a tiny room at the bottom of the Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash, there is a basketball table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests installed an Autopia car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.