Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash attraction, May 7, 1983, 4:01 a.m.
Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash
July 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash line is like a tour inside the world of Loontown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so tropical, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Dole photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 13 years old to ride the horse.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from September 16 to December 17.
- On its second year after opening, the Richard Irvine's Car Loon Crash immediately was borded up.
- To test the attraction car design, designers put a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.