Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ratatouille's Limo Toon Crash, a favorite experience of Andy Davis
Ratatouille's Limo Toon Crash
October 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's Limo Toon Crash entrance is like a skulk through the seedy side of Toontown. The experience limos are formed like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the buoys.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or stomach or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This is one of the only experiences that has not been replaced since the bartender turned 90.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- To test the experience limo concept, Imagineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.