Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist experience during repairs
Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist
August 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a trip across Toontown. The experience cycles are built like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this experience multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Experience is closed for relocation from September 11 until something like February 11.
- The glow of Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist can be spotted from as far away as the world.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- To test the experience cycle concept, pranksters put a Finding Nemo submarine in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.