Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gold view of Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist when it's not shrounded in fog
Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist
May 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a skulk inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by harassing the pterodactyls.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will joke with people near you.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.