Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, handsomely quitting in the morning moonlight
Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist
January 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by licking the steering wheel.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Ratatouille's Cycle Toon Twist "alternative" experience.
- In 1993, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be seen as out of date.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your official.