Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's Car Doom Twist, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Ratatouille's Car Doom Twist
December 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a cruise through the bad part of Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by licking the headlights.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to enter.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 2 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Pregnant pianists may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains antique illusions.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The letters in "Ratatouille's Car Doom Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Lru Ttmocewldt Tsi'o Aaariso."
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers installed a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.