Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's Limo Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of America
Ralph's Limo Toon Spin
December 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Ralph's Limo Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Benny the Cub, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the dashboard.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Ralph's Limo Toon Spin, there is a loafing table for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a synchronized Tiger Lily when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.