Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's Limo Toon Spin train during repairs
Ralph's Limo Toon Spin
March 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Ralph's Limo Toon Spin line is like a tour inside the real Toontown. The train limos are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this train second to last thing after brunch.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- During bad thunder storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train closes at dawn.
- This train overheats significantly less than any other train in Disneyland.
- To test the train limo design, engineers installed an unwilling guest on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.