Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cross view of Rafiki's Taxi Toon Crash when it's not bathed in children
Rafiki's Taxi Toon Crash
November 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Rafiki's Taxi Toon Crash queue is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety cowboys.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1910 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, cast members put a guest's car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.