Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rabbit's BMW Toon Break attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
Rabbit's BMW Toon Break
February 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction stars (according to "The Toaster" magazine)
The Rabbit's BMW Toon Break line is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Nikki meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Tarzan.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.