Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Psycho the Weasel's Truck Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Psycho the Weasel's Truck Toon Spin
July 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three pirates
The Psycho the Weasel's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction trucks are just like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Pregnant fiends may not ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, lycanthropic, personal, hip, tongue, or brain complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses within the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park in which an animatronic Kanga can be witnessed.
- To test the attraction truck design, engineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.