Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Psycho the Weasel's Motor Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Psycho the Weasel's Motor Toon Revolve
September 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a cruise inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the wheel.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Stitch had a secret clubhouse hidden within this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor idea, designers put a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.