Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Motor Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Psycho the Weasel's Motor Toon Revolve
July 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can revolve them by yanking the headlights.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry during the holidays.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 31".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chest, nasal, ribcage, neck, blood, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Before a 1974 reworking, new jokes were "plussed" in the exit area.
- To test the attraction motor idea, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.