Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Spin ride, May 19, 2008, 12:49 a.m.
Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Spin
April 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Spin entrance is like a journey inside Toontown. The ride cabs are made to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this ride with a funny hat on.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists should enjoy this ride as much as a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The globe was personally approved by Jafar.
- To test the ride cab concept, pranksters installed a Main Street vehicle on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.