Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Spin attraction, unimaginably continuing in the afternoon park light
Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Spin
September 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Spin line is like an adventure through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to ride this attraction half an hour prior to the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum width 63".
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, ankle, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.