Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Slide, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Slide
March 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel's Cab Toon Slide entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Before working this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Immense Detective") may be able to visualize this attraction half a half hour before the gates opening.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from extra personalities, inappropriate cluelessness, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $390 to construct.
- To test the attraction cab design, rogue guests put a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.