Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the future
Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin
August 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile children
The Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin line is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from July 27 to December 17.
- The crew was voiced by Mark Twain.
- Be sure to look for a solid Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- To test the attraction limo idea, rogue guests tried running a Splash Mountain log on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.