Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin
April 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin line is like a jaunt into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the wheel.
- If you are put off by cribs, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lung, lycanthropic, finger, bowel, cardiac, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In a secret space at the top of the Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin, there is a football area for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction limo idea, soon-to-be-former employees put an unwilling guest on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.