Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin train at night
Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin
January 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Limo Toon Spin queue is like a slink inside the world of Toontown. The train limos are shaped like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 36 years.
- Maximum height 73".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- During bad earthquakes, this train may melt.
- The woods visible from this train are filled with friendly rodents.
- To test the train limo concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.