Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula
June 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter rainbows (according to "Empty Badger" discussion forum)
The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the other guests.
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant blades may avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or lycanthropic, nasal, romantic, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The structure in the mask room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Behind the Child".
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put a Jungle Cruise boat in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.