Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, August 9, 1966, 7:33 p.m.
Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula
November 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like an adventure inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can hula them by twirling the dashboard.
- Warning: in many cases, quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, sin, or attention-span, spinal, brain, cardiac, or wrist issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.