Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, positively crashing in the fading candlelight
Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula
March 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Practical Pig's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a journey through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by pelting the steering wheel.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might talk to leaves.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant kings should run away.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.